- Pork (steak) – 4 pcs
- Olive oil – 0.5 tbsp
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh or dried lavender
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh or dried rosemary
- Black pepper (freshly ground) – 0.5 tsp
- Salt – 0.5 tsp
- Peel of one lemon
If you use fresh lavender or rosemary, you must activate essential oils in them. It is better to do it in advance. Lavender and rosemary can be beaten with a hammer for meat or rolled out with a rolling pin for dough
1. Mix lavender and rosemary with butter and bring to a boil. Five minutes on a low heat will be enough to oil soaked in the aroma of herbs.
2. Cool the oil to room temperature and add the remaining ingredients.
3. Put pork steaks in the marinade for 20 minutes.
4. Fry the pork steaks in a frying pan for 10-15 minutes on each side.