- Pork (steak) – 6 pcs.
- Butter – 3 tbsp.
- Lemon (juice) – 2 tsp.
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Salt – ⅛ tsp.
1. Preheat the grill over high heat and lightly grease the grill with vegetable oil.
2. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add lemon juice and garlic and heat until garlic is soft. Remove from heat.
3. Put the chops on a plate and grease each batter from above with an oil mixture. Place the chops on the grill grill with oil down.
4. Fry on high heat for 1 minute, lubricating the top side of chopped butter mixture until the other side is fried. Turn the chops over and fry the other side for 1 minute.
Turn the meat over, close the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, sometimes lubricating the remaining oil mixture.
5. Pork steaks will be ready when their internal temperature reaches 160 ° and they will not be pink when cut.