- Tuna (steak) – 4 pcs.
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Rosemary – 2 tsp.
- Juice (lemon) – 2 tsp.
- Oil (olive) – 2 tsp.
- Pepper (black ground) – ⅛ tsp.
- Salt – ⅛ tsp.
1. Heat to high temperature an electric grill or a cast-iron frying pan.
2. Lubricate the tuna fillet with olive oil and lemon juice with a kitchen brush. Salt and pepper.
3. Grind garlic and rosemary. Season the fillets.
4. Fry the tuna for 1-2 minutes on each side. The steak center should be raw, like sushi (otherwise the tuna will turn out to be stiff and dry).
5. After frying, leave the steaks to rest for 5-10 minutes, and then serve to the table.