As a side dish, this steak is served with baked asparagus.
- Tuna (steak) – 4 pcs.
- Asparagus – 11 oz.
- Cheese (Parmesan grated) – ⅓ glass
- Lemon – 2 pcs.
- Green – 1 oz.
- Oil (olive) – ⅓ glass
- Pepper (black ground) – ½ tsp.
- Salt – ¼ tsp.
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Rub on a baking sheet of lemon zest (about 2 teaspoons).
2. Mix lemon juice, butter, pepper and salt in a bowl. Lemon slice into slices.
3. Put the asparagus on a baking sheet in a thick layer. Pour two tablespoons of sauce, which was prepared earlier. Bake for 8 minutes.
4. Add a tablespoon of sauce to a large frying pan. Prepare the fillet of tuna: fry for 4-6 minutes on each side until a brown crust is formed. The steak center should remain slightly pink.
5. Decorate the plates with herbs and add the tuna with asparagus. Pour the remaining sauce, sprinkle with parmesan and sprinkle with lemon juice.