- Fish steaks (halibut or salmon) – 2 pcs.
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Jalapeno pepper – 1-2 pcs.
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Salt and ground black pepper – to taste
1. Mix olive oil, lime juice, jalapeno and garlic (grind them), salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Put fish steaks in a bowl so that the marinade covers them. Send to the refrigerator for 20 minutes (too long to keep in the cold is not necessary).
3. Preheat the grill to a high temperature, grease the grill with oil.
4. Steak the fry for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Be ready, that in your mouth you will have a fire.