- Halibut fillets about 0.8 oz. thick – 4 pcs.
- Black pepper – 1 tsp.
- Large tomatoes (cut into circles) – 2 pcs.
- Olive oil – a little (for the grate)
- Fresh basil leaves (to be beautiful)
1. This recipe is suitable for the oven, not just for grilling. There is no particular difference in the preparation. So, first of all you should wash the halibut fillet well, then rub it with paper towels and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Preheat the grill to a high temperature, pre-lubricated grill with oil.
3. Put first a layer of tomatoes, after – the very fish. Sprinkle steaks with salt and lightly sprinkle with olive oil.
4. Fry the fish until ready – this is about 8-10 minutes.
5. When you serve the dish, do not forget about the leaves of the basil.