- Fish steaks (halibut or salmon) – 2 pcs.
- Olive Oil – 6 tbsp.
- Dried basil – 1 tsp.
- Ground black pepper – 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Chopped parsley – 1 tbsp.
1. Take a bowl and mix in it sliced garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley.
2. Put steaks or fish fillets in a prepared bowl, and then close it with a plastic film, sending the entire structure to the refrigerator for 1 hour. Turn the fish a couple of times.
3. Preheat the grill to a high temperature, grate the grate a little with oil.
4. Remove the fish from the marinade, drain excess, start the frying. 5 minutes from each side will be enough: the fish is preparing quickly. But before submitting it is advisable to check the readiness with a fork.
5. Enjoy a classic fish steak.