To fry is generally a very masculine occupation, without jokes. And to fry steaks is too masculine, severe and correct occupation. But you can not do without marinade only when steaks are absolutely fresh. And what to do at other times? There is an idea: you need to make the most wonderful homemade marinade. We thought it over and decided to find the best homemade marinade for steaks.
- Beef Steak – 25 oz.
- Soy sauce – 1/3 cup
- Olive oil – 1/3 cup
- Fresh lemon juice – 1/3 cup
- Garlic (dried) – 1/2 tbsp.
- Basil (dried) – 3 tbsp.
- Fresh finely chopped parsley – 1/2 tbsp.
- Ground black pepper – 1 tsp.
- Ground white pepper – 1 tsp.
- Chopped chilli pepper – 1 tsp.
- Finely chopped garlic – 1 tsp.
1. Mix all ingredients in the blender for thirty seconds.
2. Fill our meat with marinade and leave in the refrigerator for eight hours.
3. Excellent marinade!