- Sirloin steak – 1 pcs.
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Garlic (chopped) – 6 cloves
- Green onion, finely chopped – 4 feathers
- 4 laurel leaves, broken into pieces
- Lemon (very finely chopped) – 2 pcs.
- Salt, freshly ground pepper – to taste
- Vegetable oil – for grill
1. Steak put in a glass form, add salt, pepper and rub olive oil. To distribute on a steak a green onion, a bay leaf and garlic. Close the steak on both sides with lemon slices. Cover the form and put it in the refrigerator for a day.
2. Prepare the grill and grease the grate with vegetable oil. Remove the steak from the seasoning, let the meat reach the room temperature. Season with salt and pepper, fry over moderately high heat until medium rare. Before serving, allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes.