- Beef (veal steak) – 23 oz.
- Ginger (root of ginger) – 1.8 oz.
- Oil (olive) – 3.5 oz.
- Pepper (black ground) – 0.1 oz.
- Salt (Kosher) – 0.4 oz.
- Sauce (teriyaki) – 1.8 oz.
- Juice (apple) – 2.8 oz.
- Spices (rosemary fresh) – 0.2 oz.
- Lemon – 1.8 oz.
- Spices (coriander in beans) – 0.2 oz.
- Cognac (brandy) – 1.8 oz.
- Honey (flowery) – 0.7 oz.
1. Cut the steak with a paper towel. Peel and grind the ginger, and squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
2. Mix teriyaki sauce with honey, coriander, 25 grams of cognac and apple juice.
3. Mix salt, pepper, ginger, olive oil, rosemary and cognac. Marinate the steak in the mixture for 40-50 minutes.
4. Heat the frying pan and grill the steak on both sides until the medium rare. After that, grease the steak with an apple marinade and send it to the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. It is necessary for the steak to get ready.
5. Bon Appetit!