A hard and fragrant crust, under which hides tender and juicy meat – a recipe for those who have long dreamed of a perfect steak.
Do you want to learn how to cook steaks so that they melt in your mouth? Then this material is for you. First, prepare in advance: buy a good coffee, chop it as best as possible, find in the store an excellent piece of beef (tenderloin, thick or thin edge). Then marinate the meat for several hours (from three to six). Before cooking, be sure to get the beef from the refrigerator and leave it at room temperature for an hour – during the frying it should not be cold inside, otherwise it will be poorly fried. Well, right after cooking, just before serving, let the meat rest for ten minutes – during this time it will allocate juice and become even juicier.
- Beef – 30 oz.
- Hamily chile – 2 tbsp.
- Hammer coffee silver – 2 tbsp.
- Brown sugar – 5 tbsp.
- Paprika – 1 tbsp.
- Dried oregano – 1.5 tbsp.
- Black fresh-silver pepper – 1.5 tbsp.
- Hammer coriandr – 1.5 tbsp.
- Hammer mustard solver – 1 tbsp.
- Hammer ginger – 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil – 1.8 oz.
- Honey (flowery) – 2 tbsp.
1. Mix in a bowl of chili, coffee, sugar, paprika, oregano, pepper, coriander, mustard, ginger and a tablespoon of salt.
2. Sprinkle the steaks with salt, pat the meat. Then grate the beef with spices. Put in a bowl and refrigerate for 3-6 hours.
3. Take the meat out of the refrigerator an hour before cooking – let it stand at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 350°.
4. In a large frying pan, heat the oil. Fry the steaks on each side for two minutes, then place them on the baking tray (only if you do not use a frying pan that you can put in the oven). Cook the steaks for about five minutes. Meat inside should reach a temperature of 250°.
5. Remove the meat from the oven, transfer it to a plate and leave it for ten minutes. Before serving, slice the beef into thin slices, mix with the juice that the steaks will give out, and serve with salad and potatoes.