- Flank steak (beef)
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Rosemary (fresh) – 1 tbsp
- Dried oregano – 1 tbsp
- Whole-grain mustard – 2 tbsp
- Balsamic vinegar – 4 oz
- Olive oil – 7 oz
1. In a blender, mix garlic, rosemary, oregano, mustard and balsamic. Add the olive oil and mix well in a blender. Add salt and pepper.
2. Put the meat in a glass or ceramic dish and pour the marinade. Leave 1/4 cup marinade for the sauce. Cover the dishes with a plastic wrap and put in the fridge for at least 4 hours (a maximum of 24 hours).
3. Take the steak from the marinade, wait until the steak becomes room temperature. Preheat the grill, grease the grill with oil. Fry the steak over a moderate heat, periodically turning over until it begins to slightly charring.
4. Transfer the meat to a cutting board, wait 5 minutes. Serve with the remaining marinade.