- Steak on the bone – 25 oz.
- Soy sauce – ½ cup
- Rice wine – ½ cup
- Brown sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Ginger fresh (crushed) – 1 tbsp.
- Garlic (crushed) – 1 tbsp.
- Sauce Wasabi – 2-3 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper – to taste
1. Salt and pepper the steak from both sides.
2. Soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, wasabi mix in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for about 30 minutes until thick.
3. Grill or frying pan heat up to 400-450 degrees. Meat dip into the marinade and fry on both sides (8-12 minutes). Cool about 5 minutes and cut.